Inv3ntive Football Academy
We have put together new guidance documents for all our members that will be involved in restarting of Inventive Football Club during Covid-19.
Some new addaptations have been made to the way we will be running all of our programmes due to the Coronavirus pandemic. We have made these small changes in order to keep you and our staff safe. Please read the following guidance carefully in order to have a safe environment to return to activity.
Important: If you or anybody in your family is showing symptoms of virus within the last 2 weeks, then we recommend you to carry on staying home until further notice by the NHS.
Track and trace app
As of 24th September the facility that the academy uses (Rectory Park) is now required to display the official NHS QR poster at all venues.
The NHS COVID-19 app has a feature that allows you to quickly and easily ‘check in’ to the venue by scanning the code. The information stays on your phone. In England, if you choose to ‘check in’ using the official NHS QR code to provide your contact details, you will not be asked by the club to provide them. If there is an outbreak associated with a venue, a message will be sent to your app with the necessary public health advice.
This will help to avoid the reintroduction of lockdown measures and support the country to return to, and maintain, a more normal way of life. This will help to avoid the reintroduction of lockdown measures and support the country to return to, and maintain, a more normal way of life.
Guidance for our members
Facility imposed protective measures that has been put in place to counteract the effects of covid-19. Updated on the Aug 27, 2020
- Spectators are now permitted back on site but with a maximum capacity per pitch.
- We can allow up to 50 spectators per pitch and once we have reached this capacity, spectators will be encouraged to watch the match from the outside
- Spectators are encouraged to scan the QR code on arrival at the centre, these will be visible on various spots around the centre. This it to help us with track and trace. SIGNIN, STOP THE VIRUS
- With an increase in people on site, we would like to remind you only to turn up 5 minutes prior to your booking. Entry to the facility will not be permitted before this time
- Please note the stands with the sitting area is closed until further notice, we would encourage all spectators to maintain social distancing whilst on site
- Changing facilities currently remain closed until further notice, so we would encourage all players and match officials to come ready to play. Toilets are available to use
- In the Reception area we have protective screens, please speak to staff behind these, this is to protect yourselves and our staff
COVID SYMPTOM SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE 2020
As you will be aware, as a result of the Covid-19 Pandemic. You will be required to complete this questionnaire before every training session and match. This is to protect your health and safety, and those of others at the club.
Today, have you had?
Click here to download this form
If you have had any of these symptoms, please do not attend training or matches
- Indicates most sensitive symptoms Objective fever
- defined as 37.5oC
- Most individuals that are positive for Covid-19 do not appear to have fever