NEW MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Everyone who plays for INV3NTIVE FOOTBALL ACADEMY is required to be a member. Our membership operate fee structures which are designed to be excellent value for the player, and provide the necessary funds to maintain the academy. Parents/Guardians must complete an online membership registration form by following the new membership process.
Before completing the membership form, you must go through all the steps
Complete the registration form, click here
Fees for the 2020-21 Season (1st July 2020 – 1st July 2021).
- Membership Fee, £25.00 (late registration fee)
- Kit cost: £45.00 including shirt, socks and short, Further finance support is available. We also have sibling offer available.
What does the membership fees include?
- Registration with the academy to start training in a team
- Registration with the league to start playing matches
- Insurance, which will ensure your child, have protection cover in the event of an injury
- Tournament entries, which will allow your child to take part in the most exciting events.
- Player profile, which will show players development and stats.
- FA Affiliation Fees
- League Entry Fees
- Cup Entry Fees
- Referees Fees and Mileage
- Public Liability Insurance
- Pitch Hire
- Training Facility Hire
- Team Kit