Inv3ntive Football Academy are hosting a Pre-Season Football Tournament on 3G Astro Turf in Northolt for all 2023/2024 season Under 7 to Under 15 team(s) on the 2nd of September 2023. Registration is now open for all teams!
PRE SEASON TOURNAMENT SIGN UP FORM
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT
- The FA Laws for 9v9 football shall apply with the exception of Law 1- playing area, Law 3 Number of players, Law 7- Duration of the game, Law 11- Offside
- Teams will consist of 7 players
- Duration of the U7 to U15 game(s) will be 10 minutes and no half time interval
- Normal Throwing
- Age groups above U9 and above, goalkeepers are forbidden to handle the ball when passed to them by a team-mate
- Offside – There will be no offside rule
- The tournament shall consist of a league stage and a knock out stage
- The makeup of the knockout stage is decided by the final positions of teams in the league stage.
- Points: Teams will score – 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, 0 points for a loss.
- The top two from each group will progress to the Cup competition, teams placed 3rd and 4th will progress to the Trophy competition.
- Should two or more teams end with the same amount of points, their head to head result will decide positions.
- If the teams are still tied then games won will decide the positions.
- If the teams are still tied then positions will be decided by a sudden death penalty shootout (first team to miss not best of 5).
- Any penalty given by the referee will be taken with one step
- In the knockout, if a draw occurs then it will go starlight to penalties
- 3 penalties each from different players, if its still level players are not allowed to retake and everyone in the team has to take before it restarts
Players, officials and supporter conduct
- This competition uses the yellow and red card system.
- An accumulation of two yellow cards on a single day in the competition will result in the player being
- suspended from the competition
- Two yellow cards in one match equals a red card and the player will be sent off
- A player who receives a red card (either straight red or for two yellow cards in the same match) will not be permitted to take any further part in the Competition.
- All cautions and red cards will be dealt with on the day of the match.
- Any misconduct from the tournament will be reported to Middlesex FA by the referee as normal.
- Any team not complying with these rules will be disqualified. Their results up to that point will stand and in the league stage their remaining fixtures will be deemed as a 2-0 win to the opposition. In the knockout stages their last opponents will replace them.
- All players, officials and supporters are expected to follow the relevant FA codes of conduct.
- Serious misconduct must be reported to the Parent Association of the offending Team.
Qualification of players
- Each team shall register a squad of players on the day of the competition, with a maximum number of players, as set out in the relevant age format section further below.
- No Academy players allowed. Anyone found to be playing an eligible player will be removed from
- tournament immediately.
- Before the commencement of the Competition, all clubs shall produce a list of players eligible to participate.
- A Player may not play for more than one team throughout the duration of the tournament
- Each team shall appoint a manager. The manager shall be responsible for their team being registered on arrival and being available to play on the correct pitch at the correct time. The manager is also responsible for adherence to the tournament rules, their teams first aid and communication of the rules to their squads players and supporters.
- All players must wear shin pads and appropriate footwear.
Knock Out Stages and the Final
- All knockout games must produce a winner.
- If the match is drawn then each team shall take 5 penalties, then if still equal, sudden death penalties until there is a winner.
- All players including substitutes will be eligible to take a penalty.
Scores & Results
- Any team not ready to kick off at their appointed time will forfeit that game and the other team deemed to have won the game by a 2-0 score line.
- In the knockout stages their last opponents will replace them.
- The referee shall supply a match ball
- If there is a colour clash, the second named team will change colours/wear bibs.
- Results should be submitted by the referees to the administrator
INV3NTIVE FOOTBALL ACADEMY
MIDDLESEX FA, RECTORY PARK, UB5 6AU, NORTHOLT, 3G ASTRO
INV3NTIVE FOOTBALL ACADEMY | SPORTS CLUB
Team of qualified and DBS checked coaches providing fun, safe, and affordable sports programmes to girls, and boys of all ability. Throughout the year, we offer weekly football classes, holiday camps, 1 to 1 coaching, tournaments and competitive matches. We use sport as a tool to keep people motivated and inspire individuals to improve health and feeling of well-being